Our NP12 wet blasting cabinet is equipped with a special pump that achieves a constant flow of blast media and water to the blast nozzle. At the nozzle the mix of media and water is mixed with pressurized air to add extra power and speed to the media mix. Mix of water and media offer a very smooth finishing of your product. The water and abrasive are collected in a funnel, and the pump provides an agitation so that the abrasive continues to “float”.
- Dust-free blast process
- De-grease and blast in one process
- Almost zero impression of the abrasive in the surface
- Smoother surface resulting in less adhesion of contaminants
When do you use wet blasting?
Wet blasting is a surface treatment which is used for specific product applications. We will gladly give you advice about this.
With these properties, wet blasting is used for:
- Business overhauls. Products are often contaminated with oil/grease
- Die cleaning. Dimensions are not affected.
- Stainless steel machine construction. Smoother surface in compliance with HACCP
- nozzle holder
- expansion tank
- (power-driven) turntable